Hoofy Toes (Female) Readme
Bakes on Mesh
BoM is enabled on the Hoofy Toes by default.
If your Hoofy Toes show invisible or with a ‘missing ankle’ then your mesh body may be set up for Omega appliers instead; check the Appliers section opposite to proceed!
Bakes on Mesh allows you to use system wearable for your skin, tattoos, layering clothing such as stockings, and so on. It does not work in tandem with Omega appliers – it replaces their functionality. If you use an Omega applier to change your skin/mod, it will disable BoM.
In the Options section of the HUD are some controls for BoM.
The only appliers that can be used are Omega appliers, OR eBody Reborn and Inithium Kupra materials appliers.
Nothing extra is needed for eBody Reborn materials support!
For Kupra materials support, an activator is required which can be purchased from Inithium’s inworld store.
Out of the box, these feet do not support Omega appliers – you need to buy the system kit to install this capability.
The Hoofy Toes support Omega for applying skins/mods, materials and nails (onto the claws).
The feet fit a variety of mesh bodies.
NOTE: There are normals mismatches on the ankles of many fits, due to the dev kits for those bodies not having the true mesh to source the correct shading from. This shows mostly on light skins/furry mods, and with shiny specular applied. Nothing to be done about this. Apologies!
Fits with accurate mesh normals: eBody Reborn, Belleza Gen.X, Kupra.
The feet are fitted mesh, so you can adjust the size as desired by changing your shape. Feet will scale mostly length and widthways. It’s recommend to go no higher than 50, as the feet will begin to distort badly above this.
All textures used on the feet via application from the HUD are available with full permissions inside the Texture Resources box/folder with your feet. This also includes UV maps and BoM markings.
Mesh dev kits for clothing/accessory creators are available here.
– Belleza Gen.X sizes added.
– SP Peach sizes added.
– eBody Reborn and Inithium Kupra materials HUD/applier support.
– Fixed issue with eBody Reborn dew claw fluff layers.
– Kupra changes from 1.3c reverted as body v2.2 fixed the issue.
– ‘Fix’ for compatibility with Kupra v2.0 body.
– alpha layer is included to hide the human feet.
– BoM mode now sets Kupra hooves to ‘none’ alpha mode. Alpha layers for accessories can no longer be used on Kupra hooves.
Added deformers for more length; still works with foot sliders!
eBody Reborn sizes’ hoof position now matches the Maitreya/Slink/Kupra sizes.
Added eBody Reborn and Inithium Kupra sizes.
HUD colour picker fix.
– Fixed weighting error that caused deformations when using a ‘shoe’ item to boost avatar height.
– Included a height booster.
– Added ‘long’ fluff cover.
Added Belleza Freya/Isis and Legacy Female fits.