Feety Peets (Male) Readme
1. Hide your mesh body’s human feet.
Either detach the feet if possible, or hide them with the body’s HUD.
For Kario and CZ Slim users, wear/add the ‘Hide Kario/CZ Slim’s Feet’ alpha.
2. Attach the Peets for your body, in the pose desired.
3. If you are using BoM, you are good to go!
If you intend to use Omega for your skins/furry mods or use nails appliers, see Appliers below for info.
Bakes on Mesh
BoM is enabled on the Peets by default.
If your Peets show invisible or with a ‘missing ankle’ then your mesh body may be set up for Omega appliers instead; check the Appliers section opposite to proceed!
Bakes on Mesh allows you to use system wearable for your skin, tattoos, layering clothing such as stockings, and so on. It does not work in tandem with Omega appliers – it replaces their functionality. If you use an Omega applier to change your skin/mod, it will disable BoM.
In the Options section of the HUD are some controls for BoM.
Some tattoo and universal wearables are included which have a BoM version of the marking layer options. You can use these beneath stocking/clothing system layers. They can be edited through your inventory to change the tint.
The only appliers that can be used are Omega appliers.
Nothing extra is needed for Anatomy materials support!
For Kario materials support, an activator is required which can be purchased from Inithium’s inworld store.
Out of the box, these feet do not support Omega appliers – you need to buy the system kit to install this capability.
The Peets support Omega for applying skins/mods, materials and nails (onto the claws).
The feet fit a variety of mesh bodies.
NOTE: There are normals mismatches on the ankles of many fits, due to the dev kits for those bodies not having the true mesh to source the correct shading from. This shows mostly on light skins/furry mods, and with shiny specular applied. Nothing to be done about this. Apologies!
Fits with accurate mesh normals: Kario, CZ Slim, Anatomy
The feet have four poses.
The feet are fitted mesh, so you can adjust the size as desired by changing your shape. Feet will scale mostly length and widthways. It’s recommend to go no higher than 50, as the feet will begin to distort badly above this.
All textures used on the feet via application from the HUD are available with full permissions inside the Texture Resources box/folder with your peets. This also includes UV maps, BoM markings and the autohide config script.
Mesh dev kits for clothing/accessory creators are available here.
– Anatomy size added.
– Kario Flat size added.
– Kario sizes now support Inithium HUD & materials appliers with use of activator.
– CZ Slim size added
Inithium Kario (Fit + Flex) fits and alpha added.
– Legacy sizes: fixed shapes of mid, high & digi peets
– Legacy sizes: fixed normals on digi peets
Male Legacy sizes added.
Gianni flat foot heel shape was adjusted.
added Bakes-on-Mesh functionality.
– Weighting updated to fitted mesh. Foot size slider can now be used. Recommended setting between 0 – 50, as the shape is distorted above 50.
– Mens peets have been increased in base size by 20%, in response to feedback.
– Paw pads and claws have been split into left and right meshes, with unique selectable faces for tinting each pad/claw in the HUD.
– Updated to latest Omega script.
– Fixed the alpha system doing silly things to the markings layer in some situations.
– New ankle lock animation at priority 6.
– Added a help notecard for skin appliers
Original male release.