Feety Peets (Female) Readme
1. Hide your mesh body’s human feet.
Either detach the feet if possible, or hide them with the body’s HUD.
2. Attach the Peets for your body, in the pose desired.
3. Switch off the Markings Layer, if desired. (OFF button is in the first tab, top left)
4. If you are using BoM, you are good to go!
If you intend to use Omega for your skins/furry mods or use nails appliers, see Appliers below for info.
Bakes on Mesh
BoM is enabled on the Peets by default.
If your Peets show invisible or with a ‘missing ankle’ then your mesh body may be set up for Omega appliers instead; check the Appliers section opposite to proceed!
Bakes on Mesh allows you to use system wearable for your skin, tattoos, layering clothing such as stockings, and so on. It does not work in tandem with Omega appliers – it replaces their functionality. If you use an Omega applier to change your skin/mod, it will disable BoM.
In the Options section of the HUD are some controls for BoM.
Some tattoo and universal wearables are included which have a BoM version of the marking layer options. You can use these beneath stocking/clothing system layers. They can be edited through your inventory to change the tint.
The only appliers that can be used are Omega appliers (on all sizes), eBody Reborn and Inithium Kupra materials appliers (on relevant sizes only).
Nothing extra is needed for eBody Reborn materials support!
For Kupra materials support, an activator is required which can be purchased from Inithium’s inworld store.
Out of the box, these feet do not support Omega appliers – you need to buy the system kit to install this capability.
The Peets support Omega for applying skins/mods, materials and nails (onto the claws).
The feet fit a variety of mesh bodies.
NOTE: There are normals mismatches on the ankles of many fits, due to the dev kits for those bodies not having the true mesh to source the correct shading from. This shows mostly on light skins/furry mods, and with shiny specular applied. Nothing to be done about this. Apologies!
Fits with accurate mesh normals: eBody Reborn, Belleza Gen.X, Kupra, SP Peach.
The feet have five poses.
The feet are fitted mesh, so you can adjust the size as desired by changing your shape. Feet will scale mostly length and widthways. It’s recommend to go no higher than 50, as the feet will begin to distort badly above this.
All textures used on the feet via application from the HUD are available with full permissions inside the Texture Resources box/folder with your peets. This also includes UV maps, BoM markings and the autohide config script.
Mesh dev kits for clothing/accessory creators are available here.
– SP Peach size added.
– eBody Reborn and Inithium Kupra materials applier support added.
– Kupra changes from 1.7a reverted as body v2.2 fixed the issue.
– Belleza Gen.X size added.
– ‘Fix’ for compatibility with Kupra v2.0 body.
– Alpha layer is included to hide Kupra’s human feet.
– BoM mode now sets Kupra peets to ‘none’ alpha mode. Alpha mask wearables no longer function on Kupra peets.
Inithium Kupra size added.
‘Low’ peet pose added.
eBody Reborn size added.
– Legacy size peets adjusted to fit better under clothing
– Legacy size peets toe normals fixed
Female Legacy size added… then discovered a markings clipping issue at 2000+ height, which was fixed. @[email protected]/
Bakes-on-Mesh functionality added.
Updated to latest Omega script.
Fixed claws not taking Omega appliers.
– Weighting updated to fitted mesh. Foot size slider can now be used. Recommended setting between 0 – 50, as the shape is distorted above 50.
– FOOT SIZE 25 matches old non-fitted-mesh socks and shoes!!
– Paw pads and claws have been split into left and right meshes, with unique selectable faces for tinting each pad/claw in the HUD.
– Fixed the alpha system doing silly things to the markings layer in some situations.
– New ankle lock animation at priority 6.
– Added a help notecard for skin appliers
– Added ‘shading only’ option in the HUD in case you are using a skin with no toe shading.
– Added transparency slider to HUD, so markings layer can be dimmed or turned off.
– Added alpha section + autohide functionality.
– The markings layer on the Belleza peets was clipping the foot at heights above 2000m, this should be fixed now.
– Tinting should no longer fail or complain about invalid parts – but if this does happen, reset scripts in the feet and HUD to fix it again.